Monday 24 April 2017

Roaccutane (isotretinoin) Journey- Month 2

My second appointment with the Dermatologist was on the 21st of March. I had a second set of blood tests a few days prior to make sure everything with my liver etc was still all ok.

The weeks leading up to the appointment from my last check in on the 3rd of March had been pretty uneventful, apart from me mucking up my tablet schedule. The lady at the hospital had booked my ferns visit a week too late so I ran out of tablets.

I was also told a couple of days beforehand that the insurance would not cover the rest of my treatment which was a massive blow. I decided however to carry on with the treatment as I could already see the results starting to show and I couldn't go back now knowing it could get so much better.

The 28th of March

Skin has completely settled down, still dryer that before the start of the treatment but other than that it seems normal. Lips still dry but not cracked at all. Hair looks great!


The 14th of April

The below images are the day of my next Dermatologist appointment after almost 2 months on the Roaccutane.



Start of  Treatment


























No comments:

Post a Comment