Thursday 7 April 2016

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation, Concealer and Lipsticks; Beach Bum, Happy and Bikini

I had heard so much about the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea collection from various American makeup gurus that in the end my resolve to not order these products completely crumbled.

Unfortunately I live in the UK where you cannot get hold of Tarte so I ordered these products from Sephora and they have arrived 4 working days later! I am so beyond impressed with their shipping!

On to the products- The packaging, oh my! So lovely I honestly think this is some of the best packaging of any makeup I have bought! 

The lipsticks are gorgeous they look matte on the lips but they are creamy to apply and feel good to wear, the colour Happy is especially beautiful. The shape of the lipstick bullet is also really nice, a great shape that seems to make putting the lipstick on very easy!

The foundation I want to give more of a try before I fully critique it, its a watery foundation which seems quite light but I really need to test it fully.

The concealer is a good colour for my very light skin, the applicator is quite strange very large and stiff but I think it will work just fine.

first impressions of the products is A+ I look forward to really putting them to the test and will update at a later date!



In order from left to right Beach Bum, Happy and Bikini

Happy, Bikini, Beach Bum


1 comment: