Thursday 11 February 2016

Cohorted Beauty Box Black Edition Products and Review

I received my Cohorted beauty box in the post today and was excited to see what I got! I was very disappointed with the box last month so I had hoped that this month would get me back on board! However once again just didn't hit the mark for me. Not only was I a bit bored by most of the products I also did not receive one of the items that is in the booklet- the Pixi Crayon, I instead received a Dove underam dark mark eraser which honestly I am pretty pissed about!

Now this is not the first time I have not been sent the same products as in the leaflet and in fact last month I did not even receive a leaflet explaining the products! For £30 a month I think Cohorted really need to get their act together! 













No comments:

Post a Comment